Friday, February 26, 2010

Flying with the Angels my Mister

On February 15, 2010 at approximately 11:30A the most beautiful boy took his last breath. The wheel has turned for Mister. I'm still grieving for that sweet boy! I'll come back to this post later and fill in what is in my heart. It's just too raw, and I miss that sweet black and white with a "pink" nose bundle of fur.

Today is Saturday March 13, 2010
It will be nearly one month since we brought "Mister" home. They put him in a forget me not box. We had a choice to pick out another urn but this one is purrfect.

"I mourn the death of the days" in which I will not see, hear, feel, and love "Mister".....the time was so short. I mourn the BEST of the days in which I had the opportunity to love "Mister", on this physical plane. I want to remember good things, but can't seem to get myself to a place in which the sadness does not overcome the remembering, so I will make short visits here to fill in my feelings. Sleep now my sweet brash boy, who loved to jump up on your daddy's piano and take a pose, when I would call you Mister Jimmy Lam for your journey has ended here on this plane. I know you are loved where you are, but come and visit me often to let me know you are near. Flying with the angels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home