Thursday, February 10, 2011

Phoenix - You were one of a kind

February 9, 2011
You are 6 days ahead and one year behind your brother Mister. You have left us. We loved you but, I think you knew that didn't you? I hope you knew that......I always looked forward to your greeting when we first arrived to the house to walk your brother and sister Katarima and Papi.....I was always, always amazed with your stamina, your ability to live thru so much.....the last time I talked to you I told you to go ahead and leave if you were ready. You took awhile to think it out.....what do you say about such a strong, stuborn, like the energizer bunny you were. Of course noone could brush you to make you look more presentable except for Dr. Basko, who totally "got" your character.

I've often wondered how and why your "Daddy" gave you your names. Phoenix is such a strong and indestructible legendary being. You are legendardy for your adaptability and long-life. But, I miss you little Feeney-Beeney......This is your "NEW" rebirth day. Your Daddy is happy to welcome you into the fold, with Pintas, Rex, Kuulei, Mister, Missus, Soretta, and Tamojin. You were all an inspiration of loyalty, and loving beings. You asked for so little and gave all your love to anyone who loved you too. I do believe you can fly now little feeney beeny, fly little one and say hello to Mister.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home