Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sweet Majik

Is it really true that the thing one grieves for has really in it's truest meaning been the very thing that has been a delight? Sadness and delight. What a strange combination for me. Sadness in the letting go of such a miracle who is named Majik. A true gift over all these years, and now to be reminded only in sadness how so near the end is. I want to write so many delifhtful things in memory of Majik and yet my heart is so deeply sad in the choosing of letting him go. Why? I have asked for universal guidance and asked Majik to help us, but there is no answer. Why? My heart is so filled with confusion and to all things there comes an end. This I know and am in denial.
"You're getting to be ahabit with me".......
I don't want to say goodbye.......
I'll be back and try to fill in how my heart feels when I have taken time to assess it all....t's too overwhelming right now. (Added on May 20, 2013) Read my eulogy for Tugger dated this same day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home