Monday, December 05, 2005

GlitterGraphics





This was fun! I just went to their site, typed in the above, copied the code and pasted it here. Plus, it was free! I am going back to check out the site. There are a lot of other things available at the site. I got the link from the Presurfer Newsletter:

The Presurfer is a Presurfer Production.Other Presurfer Productions are: THE GENERATOR BLOG.The Generator Blog is not about those machines used to change mechanicalenergy into electrical energy. It's about software that creates software.Software to play around and have fun with.Currently there are 462 generators mentioned. http://generatorblog.blogspot.com/


MRS

The code for the dancing letters came from

http://www.wobshite.co.uk/b3ta/letters/

I am not sure why this link is not live. I copied it from the address bar. It was fun playing around with these letters. I spent some time checking out the generators mentioned by the Presurfer. Some were fun. I did not realize how much time I just wasted tonight. I had plans to finish a few things, but got sidetracked again.

Just added: My friend said that the bouncing letters made her tired. Hmmm.

2 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Blogger D said...

I have come to I.Am to re-visit your creativity again. I don't think it's too late for me to tell you what a "fun" graphics you chose. It's fun and it makes me smile. Great job! ;-) Keep up the makeover of this blog! I look forward to more imaginative design and construction!!

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger MRS said...

Well, I am not sure I can be imaginative in the design and construction of this blog. I am simply nosy about things that I see.

I am currently trying to figure out how to keep my To Do list active. It is now off the list of current posts. However, I want to keep updating it as I complete tasks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home