Sunday, December 18, 2005

Out of Control Book Library

About a month ago, I had decided to not buy anymore books until I made a significant headway in reading the books in my personal library.

I've listed the books that bought this month. They were lying around my office waiting for inputting into my book database. This is it! No more new books until I start reading and culling my library.

I agree to only buy a book if I give away a book.

Hmm, this seems a little harsh and probably not workable for me. There are a number of new topics that I still want to learn about. Since I am contemplating switching to a Mac, there is a lot of new stuff to read up on.

OK, here's the new agreement:

I agree to only buy a book if I have read or culled a book from my library. This way, I can build up credits for fast reading and/or culling...12/18/05

  1. Writing to Learn: How To Write and Think Clearly About Any Subject At All
  2. On Writing Well
  3. Writing Articles From the Heart
  4. Who Am I?
  5. World of Film and Video Production: Aesthetics & Practice
  6. Knoppix for Dummies
  7. Knoppix Hacks
  8. The Elements of Style
  9. The Book of Answers: The New York Public Library Telephone Telephone Reference Service's Most Unusual and Entertaining Questions
  10. Essential Oils Desk Reference
  11. Telling the Story
  12. The Book of Myself
  13. The Chinese Brush Painting Studio
  14. Letters To A Young Poet
  15. Windows XP Hacks
  16. Credit Scores and Credit Reports
  17. Phishing
  18. Test Drive Linux
  19. iPod & iTunes
  20. Indesign CS2 @ Work
  21. 50 Fast Photo Techniques
  22. 50 Fast Digital Photo Techniques
  23. Windows XP Annoyances for Geeks
  24. The New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain
  25. Art School, A Complete Painter's Course

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home